Vatac’s New Member – Slurry Knife Gate Valves
Slurry knife gate valves also call sleeve type knife gate or rubber lined knife gate valve.
You can learn more about our slurry knife gate valves as below:
• 100% Isolation; bubble-tight shut-off results in absolutely zero downstream leakage.
• Double-seated design provides bidirectional flow and shut-off.
• Unobstructed flow eliminates turbulence, minimizes pressure drop across valve.
• No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure.
• Dynamic self-adjusting secondary seal.
• No gate or stem packing is required, eliminating packing leakage and maintenance.
• No metal parts in contact with the flowing slurry.
• Adaptable frame (yoke) design featuring a top-removal stem nut, can be field modified to an air cylinder or bevel gear in the field without welding.
• Open-Closed lockout brackets standard through 16", ready for optional factory supplied or customer supplied lockout pins.
• Pulp and paper
Size Range: 2" to 24"
Standard Pressure Ratings:
2" to 16" rated to 150 psi CWP
18" to 24" rated to 90 psi CWP
Optional Pressure Ratings:
Up to 200 psi CWP
Sleeve: Gum rubber standard
Standard sleeve rated to 180°F, up to 300°F with optional